jeudi 2 février 2012

Q&A: Apple Macbook vs. iPad 2?

Question by : Apple Macbook vs. iPad 2?
I have a low cost Dell Inspiron laptop I got about a year ago. It has Windows 7 and
Ubuntu on it. Now I have a choice to make. I want to get either an ipad or macbook. Although I realize they are diverse devices, I do not know if I want to get a mac as I have heard wonderful factors about them. I like how the mac will last me a extended time, and I like how fun the ipad is. I can get a macbook for 900 dollars (education discount) or an ipad for 600. What I would do is internet browsing, games, and extremely light video editing. With the ipad I could do things the ipad can't on my dell, but I do not know. Btw- this will take me awhile to save up for.)


Greatest answer:

Answer by CanadaRAM
You wont be doing laptop or computer games on the iPad, only iPad iOS4 games
You also wont do video editing on the iPad
The iPad is not a substitute for a laptop or computer. it is wonderful for internet browsing (except not any web sites that rely on Flash) If you require a pc although, get a laptop or computer.



Give your answer to this question below!

Orignal From: Q&A: Apple Macbook vs. iPad 2?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire